As everyone may already know an Essay is very structured. It contains a lot of knowledge and is very concrete. Essay's are usually full of just knowledge of academic research. It's never really about experiences you encounter in everyday life. Yet, in this essay packet its totally the opposite.
In the essay packets I loved the first story about the fox. She is very descriptive which is 100% awesome! "As the fox disappeared, its tail was a wisp" I loved that line! It made it seem like I was there watching it disappear quickly. "The moon wasn't even a silver that night" instead of just saying the moon was not very bright or your common the moon was a dull oval in the sky she used "silver". Meaning the moon wasn't so bright like the color silver is. In other words you couldn't really see much that night when she believed to come encountered with the fox.
Besides the descriptive part of this essay I liked how well she used the concrete language and it made it abstract to me. "Red the last thing I could see that day" was very concrete and got straight to the point. Yet, it made it abstract to me because red is the color of blood. Meaning she didn't mean to hurt that fox that dull night. She had wished to make that day better but couldn't. Also, loved how everything flowed in her essay. She begins with the "I remember the fox in the light as I dove forth" describing how it was previous and then she went into the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment