I absolutely loved this packet, well at least the first 2 stories. Theses stories I felt was written by a little boy. When using "Us brothers" many times this would be incorrect english. And many boys I know speak this way. I also believe its written by a little kid because of the sound "We like to make mud, in the rain, out of the dirt" makes it sound like thoughts of a youngster.
I love ow it has this special rhythm to it. While, reading this I kept finding myself in a pattern especially when he stated "The rain, when it drums down on the tops of our boys heads, the sound of it falling, it makes music in our ears". I also liked how visual that statement was. I also liked how when he was tellings us about the rain druming down on them and with the next line he made it connect with singing "We sing and sing and dont stop singing until the rain stops drumming down...".
"Welift our hands, our ouths, up to the sky" this gave me a visual of them looking up to the sky with mouths open to cathch the rain in their mouths. I absolutely love doing this. Therefore, I definitely thought I connected with this piece from the packet and thought a little kid may have written as I have been called a little kid from doing this often.
No comments:
Post a Comment